Features like a 3D fixed sail but still furlable
The SunFurl® RM system is the perfect symbiosis of a fixed seasonal sail and a manually furlable sun sail / awning. The high surface tension makes this type of system very wind-stable. This means that RM systems can remain open for the entire summer season, it only has to be rolled up in strong winds and thunderstorms. With this type of system, three fastening points can be adjusted in height. This allows you to align the awning, even when the sun is lower, so that it always creates the desired shadow. Depending on the type of system, sail areas of up to 65m² can be easily implemented.
Tight and wrinkle-free!
Due to the large pre-tensioning forces, the sail is taut and wrinkle-free. If the slope is planned sufficiently, the sail can easily be used as rain protection. All SunFurl® shade sails are made by highly qualified sailmakers. This enables us to offer you sailcloths of exceptionally high quality.
Assembly & disassembly within just 15 minutes
During the winter months, the system can be completely dismantled in just a few simple steps. The dry furled up sail can be rolled up and stowed in a protective winter bag. The masts can be pulled out of the ground sockets and e.g. be stored in the garage. Only the inconspicuous wall panels and ground sockets remain permanently installed.
- Taut sail which is extremely robust against wind and rain
- Proven furling mechanism from yachting sport
- Minimalistic overall construction / easy installation
- When rolled up, the sail can be easily removed and safely stowed away
- If necessary, supports can be taken from the ground foundations
- No complex line routing which can be a problem when the sail is furled
- Completely maintenance-free